Start Date: 1/14/2021 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 2/4/2021 3:15 PM CST
Venue Name: 3-Day Virtual Event - Nov 12, Jan 14 & Feb 4
Nebraska School Counselor Association
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR DISTRICT PERSONNEL REGISTERING MULTIPLE SCHOOL COUNSELORS:
1. First step is to set up a free NSCA membership (if you haven't done so in the past) by joining and using the member type called "District Personnel for Event Registration" using this link. This membership will be good for 10 years so can be used for multiple years after initial set up.
2. Return to this page and choose the blue bar to the right labled "Administrator Registration".
3. On the first page called "My Information" it is critical that you mart the box that says "Check this box if the main registrant for this event is NOT attending.
4. Follow the registration screens with this important fact in mind. You will register NSCA Members as "associates" and Non-NSCA members as "guests". In order to successfully register a NSCA member as an associate you will have to use the member's email address that is attached to their NSCA account. This may or may not be their school email address.
5. IMPORTANT: You only have one shot to register all your attendees. Once you pay for all the people you are registering, you will not be able to log in and register more counselors for this event.